RECREATIONAL AREA IS NOW OPEN
Posted on May 29th, 2020
Dear Greater Pines Homeowners,
With guidance and direction from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local public health authorities, our recreational area is now open and we are asking you to take additional steps to ensure the continued good health of the community.
In compliance with CDC guidelines and local health regulations, we have made some changes in the recreational area operations and rules. These changes will be in force until authorities tell us otherwise. You will see new signage around the pool and parking lot areas as well as instructions for safe use. It will require everyone’s cooperation and compliance with the new guidelines to keep these amenities open and operating in a safe manner.
Until further notice the following rules (in addition to normally posted rules) will be in effect:
· New pool hours are daily from 10 AM to 6 PM.
· All minors must be accompanied by adult 18 years or older. No exceptions!
· Do not leave the gate open or prop it open in any way.
· Pool access shall not be granted without a personally issued key fob. Do not open the gate to strangers or persons with no key fob. Anyone wishing to obtain a new key fob may use the information posted in parking lot bulletin board to contact the HOA.
· The number of people in and around the pool area must not exceed 50% of posted bathing load. This now means no more than 34 people are to be in the pool area at one time. If you arrive at the pool and there are already 34 people present, please do not stay. You are welcome to return later when less people are present.
· There shall be NO parties or large gatherings of any type. Please limit the use of recreational area to Greater Pines residents only. Due to limited capacity allowance, no outside guests are permitted.
· Persons that are ill will not be permitted in any recreational area. This includes the pool, cabana or deck area, tennis court and tot-lot.
· Please disinfect areas you will be using. Our recreational area is sanitized daily, however, not between each use.
· Please practice social distancing as described in signs posted throughout the area. Keep at least 6 feet of distance between you and others. This would include leaving a space of three empty pool lounge chairs between you and others not in your party.
· The use of facial coverings is encouraged when in areas frequently used by others but not in the pool water as they may be difficult to breathe through when wet.
Anyone violating these posted rules and regulations will have their usage rights suspended for 30 days in which time their electronic key fob will be deactivated. Homeowners are responsible for all persons in their party. Security cameras continuously operate and record all activity in the recreation area.
Everyone has a role in making sure our neighborhood is safe as possible and remains open. While the safety and good health of our community remains our top priority, please be aware if posted safety practices are not followed we may be forced to close the recreational area until governmental authorities complete their safety program phases and allow businesses to operate at 100% capacity and without additional safety guidelines.
These rules and regulations are in place as a shared effort to stop the spread of the virus. Please be aware you voluntarily assume all risks related to COVID-19 exposure when using the recreational and common areas.
Our residents make this neighborhood a great place to call home and we thank you for looking out for each other and keeping the community safe and healthy!
Feel free to contact us by email at GPHOA@cfl.rr.com or by calling (352) 404-7878
Thank you and have a GREATER day!
Your Board of Directors